What is NoodleCow?

NoodleCow is short for NoodleCow & Co, which is also short for NoodleCow & Company. We've made a few YouTube videos, so we hope that you'll check us out!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Quotes

Ok, so I'm going to put some quotes from NoodleCow's favorite animes.


~Soul Eater~



"If you pick a fight with the lord of death, I cant quarantee your soul's safety"
-Death the Kid

"Do you want to know where the real hell is hiding? It’s inside your head"
-Crona

"How can a women say completely illogical stuff with such complete confidence"
-Soul "Eater" Evans


~Hetila~


"Ahhhhhh! I'm so sorry! I'll do anything just please don't hit me!"
-Chibitalia


"This dude is lame!"
-America

"Germany, Germany! I'm in North Africa right now and I can't tie my shoe laces!"
-Italy

~Clannad~

"The day before yesterday, I saw a rabbit. Yesterday, it was a deer. And today, It’s you."
-Ichinose Kotomi

"All girls like fortune-telling at the genetic level"
 -Fujibayashi Ryou


 
"A girl I don’t know…She isn't talking to me…She’s probably talking to someone in her heart"
 -Okazaki Tomoya

~Black Butler~

"At this moment, my body and soul, to the last hair, belong to my master"
 -Sebastian


"Because I'm one hell of a butler"
-Sebastian

"Something once lost will never return"
-Ciel Phantomhive 

welp all done!

this post was brought to you by Katie. byeeee!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment