What is NoodleCow?

NoodleCow is short for NoodleCow & Co, which is also short for NoodleCow & Company. We've made a few YouTube videos, so we hope that you'll check us out!

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mae's Lucky Third

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!

Wassup?


^.^ This is my third post, and 3 is my lucky/favorite number~

Okay, so....... Let's get down to bid-ness.... x)

1.) Zelo is still meh top bias

2.) Got an awesome music vid for ya ^.^



One Shot by B.A.P.


3.) I've just eaten the weirdness combination ever >.< I WARN YOU DON'T EVER TRY THIS!

Applesauce + Flour + Beans + ??? = BLEH

Important Lesson: No matter who it is, if you don't know what something is then ask what it is before eating it. Even if the person says 'Just try it' or 'Just eat it' DON'T DO IT! (Btw my grandma did this to me...)

You have been warned.....


Mood: 



~MaeRin

No comments:

Post a Comment