What is NoodleCow?

NoodleCow is short for NoodleCow & Co, which is also short for NoodleCow & Company. We've made a few YouTube videos, so we hope that you'll check us out!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Hello my dear readers.

Hello my dear readers, this is Tamaki signing in!
I was asked to fill in tonight for Akiko, she is really tired from the meeting NoodleCow just had and asked me to write tonight's blog post, how exciting!!!!
I think I will start out by saying how grateful we are all here at NoodleCow for the wonderful views we get from our dedicated readers.
I know that things may be tough for some of you right now but you should know that things do get better in the end. If things haven't gotten better then it's not the end.
The hosts of Ouran are always here for you, to be your friend and comfort you.
Akiko asked that I post this new Hetalia episode so here goes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TxKnicYAPg


Have a wonderful day my dear princesses and princes.

No comments:

Post a Comment