What is NoodleCow?

NoodleCow is short for NoodleCow & Co, which is also short for NoodleCow & Company. We've made a few YouTube videos, so we hope that you'll check us out!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Long time no see....

Okayz, so its been a while since someone posted I've noticed.... It has been even longer since I've posted. So, to make up for it I BRING YOU GLORIOUS MUSIC!


Hello by Nu'est



Standing Still by U-Kiss



Bonamana by Super Junior



A-Cha Super Junior





Sentimental Piggy Romance by LM.C




Plus fabulous pics













































Whew! That was a lot huh? If it was too much, then I say: See? This is just how much I love ya~ 

if it's not enough then I say: Mianhaeyo!!! D: but you may possibly have a problem ^.^

Hmmm... I realized in my last post I forgot to say saranghae~

DONT WORRY I STILL LOVE YOU ALL x)

So......

Saranghae ;)

Saranghae ;)

Kajima! D:

Current K-Bias:  Donghae <3

Mood:


~Mae



No comments:

Post a Comment